Old 08-22-2014, 12:02 PM   #13
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there iamkeri1

I don't think you're an eejit at all, it makes sense that you would take independence for granted, I wonder though if there's any talk about the 'bad old days' before independence?

The same sex marriage situation seems really unfair, to not have your marriage recognised if you move state or even go on holiday to another state. That makes no sense, hope it gets sorted quick.

No passports will be required for British citizens to come to Scotland, we'll be in a Common Travel Area. We won't be automatically admitted to the EU but will need to go through the application process. And the currency...don't get me started. Britain say no, we can't have the pound, it looks like there will need to be a hell of a lot of negotiation here to see how that will pan out. I just hope that we don't have to keep the nuclear submarine base at Faslane as a swap for keeping the pound. Personally I don't care and would be happy to change to the Euro.

How do you imagine getting rid of the royal family would help? Not that I'm a supporter, they are a bit ridiculous to say the least. And why do you value your union so much? I still can't think of a single reason to stay with Britain.

Smooches back at ya, and thank you so much for your interest.

:-)
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote