Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bumpity Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Yes, Mel has got it right - Harvey Nics wine bar at 1.30pm / 2.00pm on Sat 4th Oct. Attendance for B/F meets in London can vary widely (can often be very small) but I'm confident we'll get a reasonable crowd this time as quite a few have indicated to me offline that they will attend so, if even half do, it will be good.

In mid-Sept, I'll consider dining options if people would like an early evening meal. I have a perfect place in mind as it is reasonably priced, stylish, walking distance to Soho (for those who want to party later) and has an innovative ordering system which can be fun:

http://www.inamo-restaurant.com/gallery.php
One week away from my arrival in London. I leave San Diego for Munich on Saturday and am not sure how much time I will be on BFP so come on out and join the fun October 4th!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: