View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #94
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

For me personally, some of the things I need would be:
  • Someone who is intellectually curious, especially a full-on nerd. So sexy.
  • Lots of physical affection (both sexualized and non-sexualized). Let's touch base throughout the day, acknowledge each other's presence, engage in little pats and rubs and taps and shoulder kisses "just because." It makes me feel loved and all warm and mushy inside.
  • To feel like a priority in their life (as appropriate). Obviously all relationships have different levels and different standards of what's appropriate given its stage, but I think you should always feel like the person you're with is with you because they're interested in you specifically and see that they make a point to make room for you in their life. My presence in your life should not feel incidental or casual and I should not feel like I'm just filling a slot.
  • An animal lover. Few things cuter than watching a butch fawn over a furry four-legger. I'm outnumbered by the furballs in my home and I like it that way.
  • Someone who's open minded, willing to really listen to other people's opinions, and open to having their own changed.
  • Someone who respects my time as much as I respect theirs. This can include making plans ahead of time and sticking to them, not expecting the other person to automatically drop everything to be with you, making sure the phone's off and away, ensuring that the time spent together is quality time, making a point to be together one-on-one in a non-sexual context (ie - the only time you're not accompanied by their friends or family is when you're in bed together), etc.
  • Strong libido. I have one. So should you*. I've dated a string of otherwise very nice people who had average to low libidos recently and I'm done with that. I want to make up for lost time!
  • No scary movies. Sorry, Sleepy et al. Can't do it. You'll only regret it later at 3 am when I'm elbowing you in the ribs or maniacally clawing at you in my sleep with my horror movie-induced nightmares.
  • Chocolate.

* - With the obvious caveat that this only applies to people I'd be in a committed relationship with
and is in no way a slight against people with differing levels of sexual desire, activity, or asexuals. Obviously. :-)