SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Single and not looking for a status change any time soon. I would, however, like to get to know more folks as friends and have more people to talk to. The plants and rocks here on the island get a little tired of hearing me ramble...LOL...

Hoping that taking PLENTY of time before allowing myself to get into a new relationship will help me learn to change things about myself that need to change and hoping I will learn to slow down and get to really know someone very intimately before jumping on the U-Haul out of convenience.

Meeting new folks and having friends to bounce things off of is a good start in my mind. Sooo...

Aloha Y'all Look forward to interactions with other single folks

tips hat
I hear ya Jess! Newly single myself and not in any rush to jump into anything serious anytime soon.

It's funny how for myself, I always tend to migrate back to this site when single because it gives me a sense of comfort, especially knowing there are people who get me here, whether Butch or femme or all those with their own definition of who they are.

I guess if and when someone that interests me comes along, I wouldn't turn her away but go very very slowly.

In the meantime, I'm reconnecting with people I already know and making some new friends already.

I'm here anytime because I get it especially since I almost just moved across the damn country. Glad that didn't happen but it very well could have.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: