BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

You know, I used to think that I would never get to a place where I could have what I would consider a "perfect" relationship with someone. I was proven wrong.

Moments like those, I don't mind being proven wrong. Now mind you, I don't mean "perfect" as in it's all a bowl full of cherries, long walks on the beach and nothing but mad, passionate whatevers. That's not our reality. Hell, I don't think it's even our ideal.

What makes our relationship perfect is that it works for us. I can honestly say I seriously doubt half the shit I say would be seen as funny by anyone else. Same goes for her. We're both kinda crazy in that off the wall way that makes some people give us wary looks and cause them to edge ever so slowly away from us. Yet when we're together, It. Works.

Starting to ramble so let me try to reign this back in and say that our ideal relationship is the both of us giving our all to each other. Come hell or high water, we've got each other's backs. If one of us stumbles, the other is there to snatch the second up off the ground and say, "rub some dirt on it and let's go." Okay, that's more her style but I've grown fond of it. Helps to keep me from drowning in my own self pity shit. We have this saying, you and me against the world and we live by that mantra.

She's my very best friend. She laughs at my stupid shit and I sure as hell laugh at her's. We've been through some very, very tough years but I believe one of the main reasons that we've managed to get through it together is because we're best friends. Because we are such best friends, we're able to call each other out on the other's shit. We may not always like each other but the love has never nor will it ever fade. Plus, nothing funner than giving rations of shit to my best friend.

I used to think that an ideal relationship for me would have to involve the other person changing to fit my needs or me being someone I thought they wanted. Little did I know that the reality was that we'd want to mesh our needs and wants because we enjoy making the other happy. And I couldn't be happier or feel more content.

So yea, ideal relationship for us, best friends + us against the world = perfect for us.

I Get Long Winded Sometimes,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: