View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 06:04 PM   #20
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm some thoughts I wanted to share, and as usual, I ask you to remember that English is not my first language; not as a justification or excuse but as a reminder of from where words are coming Here we gooooo!!

I guess monogamous (I have never known otherwise, so…)

After some time in relationship we will be moving together (we will know when the time is right)

Children…0? 1? 2? 3? Well something to discuss about…I have been in relationship with people who had teens and young adults… i don’t have children…

Work….we do what we love…and we encourage and support each other for professional growing

Finances I have mines….you have yours …but also, perhaps We have some together? I think time, dialogue and particular arrangements as needed will help us to discern on this matter...

Sex life….but of course!! What is life without some spicy! I have had some portion of kinky / little bit of bdsm…

She is wise and smart, joyful and kind in everything she does…Im so proud of her!! And I can spent hours listening to her, and at the same time, she enjoys listening to me, and ask me to tell her stories about my day, about life!

And she likes my “bad” jokes

We are independent individuals but we work and play as a team…She count on and with me and I do the same with her...

Her family is important….Mine too…but we also recognize and honor the holiness and worth of our own family!

Pets? Are we talking about dogs, cats, little pigs, horses?! Oh well! But, Hmm no lizards, snakes, any reptile allowed on this zone! Nope! They looks like little dinosaurs to me and that scared me!! lol

For those who know what that means, Im INTJ…Well, I still trying to figure out what does that means; some have described me as a conundrum…

We love music! Walks in the beach! Maybe taking some classes together about hmmm cooking or gardening or photography, or anything else!

She can handled when I speak the raw true -at least from my perspective- and she respond with the same; and all that wrapped in the love that brought us together…

We have individual dreams, as well as dreams as a relationship and we dialogue about them and the ways to accomplish them…

We like deep, crazy, nonsense, philosophical conversations about…anything!

Im very literal, I hope and dream she can be able patience enough as to love me beyond that

When we are upset with the other, we try not to go to bed without at least say something as: I might still upset, but I always love you!

Friends are welcome to visit at our home (I prefer planned visits but I guess she is one of those spontaneous girls,) so…when her friends come to visit, I try to give them their space. I might even go and cook something for them!

If she decided she wants to go out with friends and I don’t feel as to go, she is able to understand that and Im able to understand that she is going with them…However, knowing me, some previous conversation and arrangements might be needed…

We do as we promise to each other…

We are spiritual people

We all have our flaws and in that, I think conversation is a plus to assist us to understand those particularities, and also to move forward and beyond those things…

Does all this even exists?!?! LOL

Well, Im sure there are other little and big things I’m missing here, but above all, she loves me as I am and I love her as she is..we decide, we choose to be together to build a “home” for the both of us…a “home” in which we both with our idiosyncrasies can feel at peace and safe, while at the same time developing a “personality” as a couple…

Thats all…For now…

Disclaimer: If you have difficulties reading this because of my “special” use of the English grammar, please feel free to contact me!

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post: