View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 11:09 PM   #120
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I just thought of this one or actually have thought of it in the past but was reminded of it tonight...

I need to be in a relationship with someone who truly appreciates me and my romantic side. It brings me a lot of joy and pleasure being romantic whether it's small gestures or large ones. I love it so she must also!
I often don't participate in this type thread because I can't put together the correct words for my feelings...but if I may with Sleepy's permission, plagiarize his post? My feelings exactly...as well as, I need and want someone that's emotionally stable, secure and confident. I need/want a healthy relationship, with healthy, positive energy that's built on a foundation of respect, integrity, and mutual acceptance and "listening to" each other's boundaries, desires and space...I need a relationship without fear of abuse, narcissistic or energy draining people....

In 2008, I was awarded the maximum 3 year restraing order against (a cismale that I hadn't been in a relationship with but I had allowed too close to my son and myself) who was very narcissistic and abusive. I learned a lot during that experience and what I needed in my relationships.
My main goal is a very healthy, very stable, mutually affectionate, deep connection with a compatible person who doesn't" crash" or get abusive when I need space or interact with friends and family.

A SOLID foundation to our connection (example friends first and getting to know each other slowly) is my key...as I've seen other relationships crumble very quickly when their foundation is built on resentfulness, spite, jealousy, or negative intentions.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: