Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
In reality Gemme, I would be very different in my remarks here if I were wanting or hopeful of finding a partner online ... a lot more keyed down and respectable acting... but since I would not even consider a LDR, I think maybe I go for the effect ... see what kind of playfulness can be evoked if I am in a "take it to the edge" mood. And if I drop off the edge, no one cares and I do not mind at all either.

Im still working on my first cup of coffee, so I might have totally misread this.

Are you saying because you arent looking for something online that it is ok to present yourself as a rude, crude, disrespectful buffoon?

Are you saying, if you were looking for something online, you would present yourself in a more respectful manner?

Are you saying other people here, particularly women, do not deserve your best, or respectful posts, or general niceties of human interaction?

What exactly are you saying?
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: