SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
These States are on hold for now, as Idaho requested a temporary stay from the SCOTUS and Kennedy granted it. There will be a review by the full panel if the stay is to last beyond this weekend.

I am taking a break from reading stories and posting for the remainder of the day...there is so much anger and rage out there from the haters that i am becoming a bit depressed.

But, I'll be back! Lol

I haven't been reading but I'm sure there are many hateful things circulating out there. I'm currently in Oklahoma and never thought in my lifetime that gay marriage would be legal here. I think of this morning, people were already getting married. I sure hope our republican governor is having a lot of anxiety at this time.. she has it coming for sure!

I will probably never get married in this state anyway. I'll save that for when I can go to Vegas and get married by Elvis.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: