View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 09:13 AM   #1838
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I went outside to feed the farm critters.... this is sometimes a chore for me because of hiking back up the hill from the garden shed...

But today I had a little extra exercise chasing a run-away chicken...
My favorite, friendly, "blonde" chicken dashed out the gate as I was trying to gather eggs...
When the others saw her eating grass, they all did the Mad Dash Funky Chicken Run to join her, so I had to rush the gate.... (this is a new coop and we're afraid they won't roost at night back inside before being prey)...
After I gathered eggs, I had to catch my run-away.... only she proceeded to run just ahead of me, around the fence several times....

I wasn't gonna do the "Ring Around the Chicken Coop, Catch Me if You Can, Duck Duck Goose" chase.... so I hiked back to the house to get the large fishing net, caught her on her first try at "leap and run", gently dumped her back in the coop.... then hiked back to the garden shed to finish feeding the CRAZY guinea birds!!

No wonder my roommate called me the Chicken Wrangler!!

OMG!!! I had to laugh instead of call them ugly names...

Kenna....doing the Mad Dash Chicken Run to catch a chicken with her FISHING net!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: