Old 10-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #4492
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Are you talking about the completely handmade matchboxes, each with a pretty gemstone in the middle?

Are you talking about the Zombie one?

I know, but would like the creators to let you know, since there were no names apparent
The mystery has been solved! I realized that I have two of ahk's boxes. Both are adorable and cram packed with fun goodness (as well as having teeny tiny initials and dates on the bottom).

I was right about the teeniest one being ami's and you said that you did a duct tape one with a tie from kaijira in it.

The rest were clearly labeled.

I have kaijira's one that reminds me of our old 3D project from years ago that I did of a beach scene.

I have clay's biggo box with super cute sugar skulls in it.

I have deb's colorful, stickered box.

I have pure's awesome box with the solitary trinket inside (very chic!).

I have Besame's super romantic box. Very creative, girl!

Last, but not least I have Katniss's zen box.

I did not receive one from okie (but we knew about that in advance) and Breathless did not send hers in, so I don't have one from her either.

That's everyone! All stations are manned and accounted for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
mine were the little tiny ones. I made the boxes!
Mine arrived and they were all awesome!
I knew it! It totally felt like you.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of my boxes and really liked this project. I still have some leftover boxes and may play with them on my own to get better at doing this particular craft.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: