View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #35
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I'm watching the news and they are saying the reason the nurse in Dallas was infected was because of a breech in protocol. I imagine she didn't take her protective gear off correctly. We are all human, unfortunately it happens.

The NBC news camera guy who contracted the Ebola virus in Liberia has taken a turn for the better with his health says the doctors who are caring for him. So people do get through it, which is a good thing.
So far in Africa there is approximately a 50/50 chance of dying; but of course that is with the reported cases. I would hope with western medicine we would have better chances here, but i don't know that for certain.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote