View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #215
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I bought this house I must have looked at at least a dozen places,the real estate ppl must have thought I was nuts.I really wanted this old victorian house that had been empty for years..it had been tied up with family issues of some wanting to sell and some not.I finaly got to take a look at it,it was a beutiful place but in some rooms and a couple of places in the yard gave me a real bad case of the sweats and nausea so I passed on it ans several places for on reasoin or the other.This place was blank,nothing was in it..nor feelings,sounds, smells, zip nothing...clean as can be.So we did the deal with the bank then got the keys.While we were moveing in my son ask about all the pennys laying around on the floors,in the cabnets,in the washer and dryer ect.I said I had no idea..so he picked them up.Well by now we have just stoped picking them up cause they just keep poping back up one ot two hear and theire..then one night I was in the den on the puter and the door to the hall was wide open then slowly started closeing then stoped part way,I figure the door was out of balalnce so I put a level on it and it was true as can be.I have stood by the door with a candle to see if the ac or a draft could cause this..no way.One day it stsrted to close and I simply ask ....please dont do that...Id like it open.By now it dosent happen much anymore,but my fur kids sometimes look around the room like they see something but arent upset about it.What ever it is or came from I have no clue..or even if it is anything but my over active imaganation.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: