TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

FINALLY, the Dallas News stations are now reporting about the 2nd Nurse, Ms. Vinson, that treated Duncan in his early stages of illness, is confirmed to have Ebola, and is on a flight to Atlanta to go to isolation there at the Biohazard Hospital containment center. What bothers me about this? This woman knew she was exposed to Ebola and was self monitoring for signs of Ebola, and while at home on paid leave, she took a flight out of state and then returned a few days later and immediately a few days later or so had to go to the hospital for signs of Ebola. There are clear and cut guidelines set at the CDC that they should NOT be allowed to travel like this and that it was YET ANOTHER MISTAKE ALLOWED. My other questions are that there are 75 to 76 total people that are at home and being monitored or are self monitored that were in contact with the Ebola patient Duncan. When are they going to tell the truth about the fuckups they are allowing to have happen? When are they going to stop this shit? How many more people need to become infected before they actually get their shit together about stopping the spread of this Dreaded disease?
How many more lives need to be taken? And why hasn't the world countries come together to stop the spread of Ebola in Africa?
I think there is a lot more to this story than we are being told.

The nurses Union in Dallas Texas is claiming that the hospital did not provide adequate PPE for the caregivers and also didn't train them as they should have been trained to handle the biohazard waste products of an Ebola patient. that nurses have anonymously come forward to have the Union speak out against the hospital for their lack of training and PPE issues. they are also claiming that there were biowaste such as soiled laundry and items that were piled to the ceiling in the isolation area because no one knew what to do with them.

How can a hospital allow this sorta thing to happen when they knew this paitient had Ebola or was at the least , suspected to have it? Are they just stupid asses running this hospital? I think they aren't equipped or trained to handle this type of disease obviously. And it pisses me off they haven't been prepared to handle it, knowing that there is practically an epidemic going on in Africa and travel is involved via airlines to all sorts of countries.Talk about population control.........wow just wow.