Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieStrong View Post
i think because i found life so difficult before transition (at 19) i never truly experienced life as a female in the social sense, i was considered a lesbian by others but never experienced the community, i dated one person before transition but we met online and she met me as me

in some ways i feel that this has put me at a disadvantage, i know very little of women in general and especially the lesbian community which everyone expects me to be able to connect with.

i still live with an ex gf who is trans, won't be going there again, i thought transmen had issues lol, i love her to bits but she's only my friend and the most annoying wench i have ever met.
i fell deeply in love with men after i met her, which i feel badly about but you cant help how you feel, she's pretty much looking for relationships with women anyway.

Should i be worried that i now find myself wanting to connect with women and especially not ignore the fact that i am definately attracting to some of them?
Thanks for sharing this Wheelie

I know several trans men once they started to transition they found themselves attracted to other men ..Nothing wrong with that ..I Myself at times have found that also , but I prefer woman You don't have to be attracted to every woman you meet , nor do you have to be attracted to every man ...Perhaps it's just the person themselves
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post: