Old 11-23-2014, 08:58 AM   #1969
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,777 Times in 25,666 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with you, nycfreakinfabulousafem. It's nice to know that, even if we're all not physically with one another, that we have emotional support and motivation from the others in the thread here.

I'm in a very good mood this morning, exercisers! This is despite squeaky sneaker guy trying to be sneaky and hopping on a machine directly behind me. As if I still wouldn't hear him. The music was broke in the gym today, too. Luckily, I was almost done with the cardio part of my routine so I was able to let it go. I think my snapation yesterday helped. A girl can only take so much.

I had a lovely workout.

T33, random program, levels 6-9
Stats: 257 cal, 2.22 mi, 45:00 min
No intervals

I started at level 6 and increased my incline level at every 10 minute mark. I woke up in the 1-3 pain range today, which is great, so I thought I'd really put my theory that incline work could have the same or similar effect on my leg as running intervals. If I was wrong, then seeing as how I started low on the pain threshold, it wouldn't take much to 'fix' it to where I was okay the rest of the day.

I like to do the running intervals once in a while because it clears the pipes and keeps the ole ticker ticking regularly but since I'm doing workouts each and every day, which is physically very taxing in itself, I'm trying to keep things as low impact as possible.

I'm happy to report that it seemed to work. I got tight during the weight training portion, but that's typical and can be alleviated by some short term pacing or a quick 15 minute hop on the treadmill so I wasn't worried about that. I worked my lower body today with the exception of a quick try on one of the weight machines that looked like a row. I love rowing, so I've been wanting to give it a try but it's stationary. No rowing movement, which is what I like best. Just the arms coming and back and going forward. Nothing fun there. I also popped on one of the ab machines because I didn't really feel anything from yesterday's ab work so I gave it a quick shot. Felt them then! So, I'm happy that I seem to have found a good balance between actually doing work but not doing so much work that it cripples me the next day or two. Yay.

I am unhappy to report that I am officially out of chocolate milk now and a stop at the grocery store is a must today. I might as well get my list together and hit the hardware store for my house filters too. Can you believe that Ace Hardware is the only store in the area that has the whacked out size I need for one of my filters? Good thing I have a coupon!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: