Thread: Mac converts
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Ha! I thought it was about makeup, too, until I saw Goofy's name.

I really can't speak to the Mac conversion process. I was born into the cult of Mac and have never actually owned a PC. All hail the Apple!

Just get the thing!

The extended warranty isn't a bad idea for any laptop, assuming you actually take it places. While Mac is known for excellent hardware, they aren't by any means perfect. I had an iBook that had a recurring logic board problem. Mac actually offered the extended warranty to anyone who had this known issue with their machine, I managed to eke out a couple more free repairs (the logic board needed replacing a total of 5 times) before finally giving up - after 6 years (seems like a pretty good lifespan).

My MacBook has had a few issues, all of which have been resolved with updates, no hardware issues.

Last edited by Mister Bent; 11-05-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: more words
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote