Old 11-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #1976
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,799 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Less than stellar start to the day, exercisers.

I had great difficulty getting to and staying asleep last night. Not sure what was up with that. Then I had some very disturbing dreams and woke much later than what I'd hoped to, for obvious reasons. I also woke at a higher pain level than I'd prefer...not that I prefer to wake in any discomfort; it just happens.

I started to do half an hour of cardio before the upper body work but my body was still gnarled up from last night so I had to extend it.

T33, random program, level 8
Stats: 288 cal, 2.44 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 2 @ 90 sec, 3 @ 60 sec, all @ 5 mph

I thought that maybe it was me with the temperature thing but as I walked into the gym, I was hit by the wave of heat as soon as I came through the door. That's not me, folks. I really don't understand it. I've spent the majority of my life in Southern climates and I get cold very easy and it's too hot for me. Why isn't anyone here, most of whom have lived in cold climates all their lives, hot too?

So I was happy to get to the circuit training part. The temperature is far more appropriate in there, so I took my time with the upper body workout. Then, as I was wiping down the next to last machine and was turning to get onto the ab machine, some guy jumps on it. Right in front of me. Like I'm not even there.

I moved to the back machine, which is just outside of the circuit training room and stared him down. Then, after less than 60 seconds, he moves to another machine.

People like that are part of the reason I grind my teeth.

I finished my routine and came home. It's the last day of my mini vacation and I have a ton of chores and loose ends to tie up. See ya!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: