starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I have had two very short LDRs in my past, and they have never worked out. But now that I am older, I think I would be more willing to try. Initially I wasn't digging it because I like to be with the person I am with, hang out, get to know their personal surroundings and such. But now that I am getting older, I can see the benefit of really getting to know each other on a deep, intimate level. I wouldn't want to have a LDR for a long period of time, I would need to see a light at the end of the tunnel, and that always gets sticky with details of how, when, etc. I personally have never relocated to be with anyone before, and I think if it ever came to that, it would be a hard decision to leave San Diego. I don't even know if I would do it, honestly.

But anyways... good luck to all the people in LDRs!! May you find happiness

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: