imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

You shouldn't be finding someone who loves you Despite how you look. Someone will love you because of how you look. If you are attracted to a femme, in spite of her size, that is going to be felt. I'd hate that.
I find people hot because of how they think, how they move, how they handle their own bodies. I like a sense of confidence in movement. It's shows a sense of grace. That's hot. I've been with butches from size 8 to size 28. Literally. They were all very, very sexy in their bodies because of how they moved and held themselves. My physical attractions are about sense of self in body, movement, gesture, confidence, owning their space in a variety of ways that people do. That and being a bit cocky, playfully sarcastic, dark humoured and smart. Open about their desires. The willingness to experiment.
Hot. Very hot.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: