Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post
I've plucked my eyebrows since the fifth grade when a boy said to me, "Did you know that having a unibrow is a sign that someone might be a werewolf?" I, did, indeed, have the beginnings of a unibrow, so I ran home and began plucking almost from that day. I've had them waxed, too, but I only do that every six months or so. They're pretty easy to maintain in between wax sessions (except for that one time when I did some sort of a wacky pluck job and my eyebrows ended up looking like 2 sperm about to knock heads).

One night, Toxic was watching me do my brows and the plucking discussion happened. She ended up asking me if I would do hers, so I did, very minimally, just to clean up the center and underneath the arch a bit. We've done it a couple of times since, and even though she doesn't enjoy it (she yells a lot during the process... LOL) she's asked me to do it anyway. I think as long as they are neat and look well-groomed, thickness doesn't make much of a difference.
Maybe it does mean one is a werewolf!