View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 03:58 AM   #36
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

My two favorite places to eat are Komol and Veggie House. Komol also serves meat so it's a good choice if it's a mixed group. It's in Commercial Center on Sahara at Maryland Parkway, which is east of the strip. Veggie House is in China town. It's on the second floor and there is absolutely no meat served. Veggie House is west of the strip. Komol is Thai and Veggie House is a mixture of Asian cuisine.
Nacho Daddy and Taco y Taco both serve meatless "meats". There are several Capriotti's sandwich shops around with veggie burgers, fake turkey, and veggie cheese steak. (I think the fake turkey is vegan.) Plus, several other places. Let me know if you have a specific interest and I'll answer as best I can.