Old 04-06-2015, 09:11 PM   #149
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
is the base very wide. I'm having problems with the ones with a wider base.

It's strange because it use to be the other way around but my medicine spoon ones I have had better luck with lately

Is the plastic harder also? by problem with the soft ones are they get bent out of shape. I need something easy to carry and discrete where I don't have to worry about having to change my undies!

I've been using my travel mate even at home just to make sure i'm good with it and haven't had any problems
Hey, man, I just measure it for you. The width of the mouth is around 1 inch. That is close to what the larger medicine spoon are, I think. The length of the STP is 6.5 inches, which I really like. The other ones I have tried are too long. It is nice to have a short one if you want to keep it in your cargo pockets. It is very hard plastic. I think it is worth the $12. Google it to see if you can find it cheaper with free shipping. I was able to get camo color off their site. I see they now have black, so that is at least better than only having pinks and blues before.

The page I am linking shows the product really well. You can click on another page to buy.

http://www.shewee.com/about-us/

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: