View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 04:15 PM   #13
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,138 Times in 10,006 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

“Grief changes shape, but it never ends.”

So true.
Gemme, I hope you don't mind if I pick up your post, and talk about how 'grief changes shape, but it never ends' and the fact that I share the same sentiment as you, when your response was, "So, true."

As I have aged over the years, I hate that I have become so terribly sensitive. To the point that when I suffer a loss or losing something I have no say in whether they stay or go (expectedly or unexpectedly), it ruffles every wave in my universe, causing me such an upset that most often I tend to withdraw, deep into myself. Searching every place I can think of, so I can find some semblance of..... "I'm going to be okay."

But often more than naught, I am not okay.

I'm not okay with loss or losing something that was meaningful to me. And, that place of grief is sometimes a place that seems to never end or has no ending. Like it just changes shape, over time.

So I too concur: So true.

I am grateful for time and space to process the painful hurts in my own life, and the gift of more time to create space in my heart or life to experience life's better moments.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: