View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 11:35 PM   #348
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,129 Times in 3,761 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

After a huge struggle, I finally got my numbers back down to 147 (recorded at midnight) ...this was several hours after dinner of a no-carb salad with a bunch of meat and eggs for protein and much more water than I'm accustomed to. Since today was a high pain day, I did as much exercise as possible between the cool morning hours of 6:30-7:30...pacing myself as I fed all the farm critters. Then unfortunately I was hurting so bad I had to go back to bed a while after breakfast of block cheese, water and meds....I gave my Cherrios to the baby goats. They enjoyed them as much as I do...but I guess from here on out, I can't have my favorite cereal or hot oatmeal because of how high the carbs are.

I spoke with my Aunt (a medical professional as well as long term diabetic, and she cared for my Gramma for 15 years through her struggle with very chronic, extreme diabetes)...told her about the Actos...she said it seems my body isn't reacting to it like it should and she recommended I ask Doc to switch me to Glipiside...this is another med I've never heard of.

It's been a hard two days...much thanks to those here that helped me cope.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: