Old 05-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #17
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default wow,,,has it been that long?

I am sitting here wondering where the time went....seems like yesterday I was turning 30, now here I am comfortably over 60 and still wondering about life stuff.
Looking back I see lots of mistakes, and now refer to them as quality learning experiences. Regrets? Just wishing I had spent more time with my kids and less time thinking that lawn mowing, and vacuming, and saying no to the kids having a big cookie instead of a small one was so damn important. It wasnt, it isnt..and grandparenthood is great cause it took me that long to figure it out.
It has almost been a year since I last wandered into this fine site......not sure where I have been or what I have been doing....but it sure has been fun...I paint a lot..I have so many pictures in my head,,,it will take me at least 10 years to get them all painted....I have this little 4 legged furry companion named cookie...that resides with me in my little ol tin can at the jersey shore...turned a small shed into my studio,,so I can leave easels and palettes and brushes lay around...
I meandered onto a few dating sites....started talking to a few nice ladies but...just dont have the desire to date, meet, get involved.....Perhaps it is because I like the solitude, not sure but I can say I am happy and content; I guess that is what this silver section of lifes rollercoaster is all about....a few bumps and dips but a nice comfy pace to the end.