View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 09:49 AM   #11
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

I know this thread is older, but for those seeking a good binder I figured I would give my 2 cents worth. I have been reading about a newer binder, by an up coming company called gc2b transitional apparel.

Everyone has been raving about how comfortable and how well they work. So, I got one of the full length tank, and I have to say all the reviews are right on point. It's comfortable, easy to breath and has the best results I have ever gotten from any other binder out there. I found it a breeze to wear all day and without fear of movement no matter the activity. It's about $38 with shipping included (here in the USA out of country shipping is more). They also have a half binder for those who like them for a couple dollars less.

Yes, they work for the bigger and bigger chested folks as well. The only thing I found was that the stitching at the areas of the binding material (front panel shoulders and back panel) needs to be re-enforces for a longer lasting binder (which can be done at home in a matter of minutes for those handy with a sewing machine). When sizing be sure to do it they way they tell you too...you can not go by the size you used for Underworks or other binder companies. Reviews have stated others have had to return them for a new size when using their old sizes.

Honestly, I'm done using any other binder...and that's saying a lot about results and comfort....oh, and the price isn't bad either.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: