View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default And another thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
dissension: i'm shocked that ez wants to taser kids, while i voted 'never'.

i was all, 'omg! somebody voted yes! i would love to know who that is!' and he goes, 'i did!' and i refused to believe it until he walked me through the 'costs of tickets, the out of shape security guards, the disruption of a game' --and i still don't *care* at all, i still believe that no one should be tasered that isn't being *violent*.

i feel like i don't even know him...
Tas'em all, let God sort'em out. Maybe it's the Dirty Harry in me but let's just say I plunked down $$$$$ (lots of it) to go see my favorite team play. Why would I want some stranger to take away the SMALL AMOUNT of joy in my life by distrupting the flow of the game? Do you think I want to see some drunk fool running circles around some out of shape security guard at a sporting event? Maybe for a minute or two but it could go on a long time. I think getting smacked down might do them a world of good. Sober up genius! They have rules to keep you off the field for a reason! This is not Sea World where they warn you "you might get wet" in the front 10 rows!!!!! You might get seriously hurt if you run on the field. Maybe they should stop selling beer at games.......that might help. I'm there to watch the game not look at some knob, tool, jerk off putting on a show.
End rant.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post: