View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 12:52 PM   #1598
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,957 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
Our governor here in Mississippi is actually a Republican. He has a gay son who lives out of state (can you blame him?)

This is not surprising to me at all. The gov. is also against changing our state flag to one that does not include the confederate battle flag. He's a real piece of work.

Also, I want to join everyone else in thanking you, MsTinkerbelly, for keeping us informed and keeping this thread going. I know it must have felt ecstatic for you to finally be able to make that post this morning.
Sorry for the confusion on the party of your Governor...i had so much info crammed in my head today! I meant your Attorney General Jim Hood, not the Governor.

To all of you who have expressed gratitude for the same-sex updates...you are very welcome!

I will continue to post updates on the USA issue of marriage equality, as well as updates from the world at large. This is not my thread, although it may have seemed so due to my many, many posts...lol, so please join in with news as it happens.

What a happy, happy day!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: