Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #11
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Freckle! What the heck is flowering tea? I saw some of it on Teavana.com and it looks like a little ball. Does it open when it is put in the water?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckle-K View Post
Yes, exactly. I believe there are different varieties. I've seen folks sell the clear glass tea pots to brew them in so you get to see the flower unfurl. It's neat!

I love tea....mostly hot. And I have one of those clear glass tea pots and I use Primula Tea Flowers ~ www.primulatea.com The flowers opening up are hypnotic!

Also.... there is an amazing tea shop called > > McNulty's < < that is so lovely....the building (in Greenwich Village, if I'm remembering correctly) still has the original hardwoods ~ like an old general store ~ and very old, wooden tea bins, the old glass cases trimmed in oak. It's just charming. I could stay in there for hours, it smells so divine! I bought several teas there the last time and have ordered from them on~line. My favorite (so far) is the Mango Tea....but they have all manner of flavored, herbals, organics, etc.

Neat place.

Neat thread!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: