Old 02-06-2010, 04:45 PM   #15
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking

I saw this thread title and got the biggest, goofiest grin ever!

Love my iBook!

Love my iPod touch!

Love my iPhone!

And will love my iPad, I am quite certain!

I too have never owned anything other than a mac. I first learned programming on an Apple IIe - when floppy disks really were floppy and the screen was green. I am forced to use a pc where I work, but every night come home to my mac.

Although it's not hooked up at the moment I still have my old G3 desktop - beige - right before beige was no longer available. I know I should get rid of it but I just can't... I'd love to get an iMac, but can't quite justify it at the moment.

Got a question: does anyone have MobileMe? What exactly does it do and would you recommend it?

Oh, and another question, software related. I've got a version of word that I think was made especially for the mac but have a really difficult time if I have to work on documents on it as well as a pc. I also can't figure out how to use tracking changes on it. My sense is that it is a sub-par program, but that's just a guess. In any case, any of you who have to go back and forth between platforms, what works for you?

Thanks ya'll, and rock on with your iLife!!!!!