View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 05:48 PM   #866
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,039 Times in 9,966 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
What is wrong with our country!? What Herschel Walker did in his private life (although seriously immoral by Evangelical standards) worries me less than how STUPID the man is. After coming off the Trump presidency, I am used to people being unable to speak an intelligent sentence but Herschel even supersedes that. God help us if this man is elected. Is your party really worth it?!
What Mr. Perp-Walker has done and is doing still is not only deeply concerning but is seen as a primary example of what is terribly wrong in terms of violence against members of the female population and members of family abused by these types of violence loving abusers.

Once ppl like T---p, Perp-walker and the Weinstein's and Spacey's of American society are held accountable for the sick state of mind they operate from, we all will benefit socially when these types of offenders are seen and recognized and punished socially for what they do or have done and refuse to stop doing.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: