View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 04:42 PM   #7410
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,842 Times in 1,067 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I think that mini vision boards would be fun. One idea is that when each person signs up that person can also include what they want to be the focus of the Vision boards that they receive. Wouldn’t it be fun to get like 10 mini vision boards in the mail to inspire us to manifest the vision :-)
Yes that is actually perfect! Let’s do it that way! I think that is absolutely wonderful. Would everybody agree to that? If so, I would like to be the wrangler, and I can get the sign-up list ready to go by tomorrow at 6:00 pm CST. Assuming right now that that will be OK with everyone, how long would you all like to work on this?

I also realize that I kind of rushed this, so maybe we should have more people weigh in before anything starts.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: