starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)

Yes! I have had several relationships with people I have met online, both locally and long distance.

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)

I have never been on a blind date, but I wouldn't mind. I might questions some of my friend's judgement as to the type I prefer to date, but I am open to meeting new people, regardless of it materializing into a relationship. Friendships are great too!

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?

Depends who. A close friend, absolutely not! I value my friendships too much, and it would bother me if a close friend was with an ex of mine. If it is an acquaintance, maybe. I guess it depends!! :-D

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?

I would love to meet someone in my local area, of course, but that isn't always possible. The Internet gives us such a broad spectrum of people to connect with, I think it's more likely to find someone compatible, especially in our community which is already small. As long as the person embodies the qualities I am looking for, I am ok with either.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote