How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I live in Florida and rent a house here. Have never had a problem with my dog being refused access. Apartments here generally have a size limit of 2o lbs. as well as a pet deposit, but do not charge a monthly rent for the dogs, generally. Rental houses generally charge a pet deposit and some have a size/breed restriction, but most just have breed restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I live in NJ and we have some dog parks around but if you want to rent it is hard to find a pet friendly place. I have two dogs so I don't know where to move. I know that Flroida is pet friendly everywhere I looked took dogs apartments that is I don't know about houses yet. Still looking for jobs in florida before I move there!!

Hope everyone finds a good place for their pet to take along with!!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote