How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Nice SF. Wouldn't it be grand that no one should ever need to start off a list of "want" with two things that should be standard - trust and loyalty.

The thing is this. I have falsely assumed that I had those things. Until it became glaringly clear that I didn't. I have never in my life felt so *safe* (in a non boring way) before I married Cal (Plato on this site).

I have also forged friendships amongst Femmes that make me feel equally safe. I cherish that. Having people travel across the country whilst I am in the ICU rambling feverishly at them about utterly non-sensical things restored my faith in Femme Alliances that I needed/wanted but was scared to death of after walking away from psuedo friendships that left scars so deep I thought I'd never let another penetrate. Loyalty and Trust are oft espoused by people in theory, but in practice the selfish "what's in it for me?" mode seems to win out.

I married somebody who knows my quirks, past history, familial strife and doesn't judge me. Instead this person is my rock and my anchor. We are a team. Silly perhaps, but I've not had that before. I cherish it.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: