View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I want to know that in their eyes, I am the best girl in the room, no matter who else is in it. I want to be able to always look into their eyes and see love there, even when those eyes have faded. I want someone I can depend on, because they will always be able to depend on me. I want someone who can love me despite my flaws, its in my flaws that you can see me for who I am, and who does not expect me to be perfect. I want someone who can accept being loved in return. I want someone who will hold me when I cry and not mock my tears, stand with me when my back is against the wall, calm me when I rage, rejoice with me when I laugh, and dance with me in the rain. I want honesty, and truth, and respect, and the freedom to love, and be loved, unconditionally.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post: