View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #19
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

In my journey to find the love of my life. (And yes, i'm still searching.) I have noticed that I want trust. I want us to keep no secrets from each other, as honesty creates some stability. I want her to be able to look at my flaws, and i look at hers and know the person hiding behind this wall of them is the person that is who they are in love with. Also, I want someone real. I've had way to many girls use me as a pawn in their game, or they were just fake. I want someone who has true emotions, and when she says them, it's what she really feels, and it's not a script. I want someone who is going to love me uncondtionally and love me for who I am. I refuse to be someone's mold. And, whenever possible and just when they need me to, I want to be their hero.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post: