Old 12-13-2015, 11:23 AM   #2827
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been 10 days since my last official gym workout. In between that time, I got lazy, I sprained/broke/not sure/it doesn't matter/it just hurts a toe, I'm hemorrhaging (as usual) and I just don't plain feel up to snuff lately. There's a lot of emotional stuff and loss going on right now, so that's affecting me as well, but I did drag myself there this morning and I didn't die or suffer greatly for it. It may have even been a little helpful.

I hopped onto a Matrix recumbent bike first. Level 3 with the rolling hills program.

143 cal, 6.6 mi, 32:00 min

Concept 3 rower next. Level 1.

108 cal, 2068 meters, 11:00 min

Precor 954i treadmill last. Performance program, level 1.

49.0 cal, .44 mi, 15:00 min

I followed that up with some stretching in the dark dance class room. It was relaxing and no one could see me in my weird contortions, so that relaxed me further.

Good times.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: