Old 12-16-2015, 10:45 AM   #2833
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I tried something new today, exercisers.

I started on the Technogym elliptical to warm up.

95 cal, .40 mi, 13:00 min

Then I went through a whole section of weighted machines and tried each one, with varying levels of success. Some of them are stupid. That's all I have to say about that.

I did 12 reps on each machine. Just enough to figure out if I like it and to remind my body what it's supposed to do on the machines.

While there were the usual machines, there were some different ones too. Their ab crunch machine has straps like you are being buckled into a race car and you use the ends of the straps to hold on to. It's okay, though. I liked it. They have both Technogym and Trotter machines in the area I was working in. The Trotter machines are ancient and confusing. The leg curl had two pads and I couldn't figure out where I should put my legs because it restricted my movements too much no matter what I did. Also, the ab/adductor machine is on meth. Or something. It's ridiculous and probably as old as I am. Luckily, the Technogym machines were far more easy to use.

Once I finished my rounds there, I hopped onto the Technogym treadmill and walked to cool down and relax.

44 cal, .43 mi, 11:00 min

I finished up with some stretching. Had to do the stretches out in the middle of the main room as the room off to the side had a class going on.

All in all, it wasn't a bad workout.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: