Old 07-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #41
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
for all the hate mongers that post the nasty spew on the comments in the article, there are so many more that support us and do not think we are evil incarnate. I am very proud of who and what I am and that I am going to Marry the woman that I love her family , my family and all my work family support us. Funny thing is that I never miss a opportunity to say we are getting married it doesn't matter what or to whom and all the reactions we have gotten are very positive from reception venues to davids bridal (they call us thier favorite brides) to waiters so it just makes me think there is a not so vocal majority out there that does get it we are not so different.... and last I checked the Bible says "Judge not lest ye be not judged"

I am very proud of you both as well Bard. It's people like you and others in this thread, on this site, and around the world, that will see us all through.

Horray for the day that this type of thread is no longer needed.

Slowly but surely i believe with all of my heart, we will get there!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: