Old 07-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #51
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Texas View Post
Amen to that. (no pun intended). Unfortunately when dealing with bible belt mentality, you have to remember that they only see themselves as right and there's no changing that. It's such a total hypocritical thing, a double standard. I stopped worrying a long time ago about what straight/religious/other types thought about me and my lifestyle. The straight people don't matter to me because if they can't see me for the person I am, then to hell with them. We are not defined by who we sleep with. The religious types don't matter because the God I believe in is not going to send me to burn in hell because I love someone of my own sex. As for the Dollywood people, they need to understand that their 'family' park should also accomodate different types of family units...because thats the way life is now and they need to get in step with the times.
Great post.

Thank you for joining in.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: