Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Honestly, covid has become so highly political, religious, it's gross.

Yes it exists, yes there are tons of variants but for me I'm not getting the booster. It's my personal choice to not do so, as I have been to 5 doctors that said a component in the vaccine has caused my lupus and some other health issues, so no I won't get the booster. And no I did not sign up to die either, Ive already died twice and Im still here and thats not due to much medical help.

I find it odd that folks I come in contact with on both sides of political parties are now regretting getting the vaccines and boosters, because their health has gotten worse, way worse than before covid showed up!

Also when WHO and CDC and other factions don't completely agree with each other on basics of vaccines, their origins,masks, etc.. then to me it shows the government and all agencies have a mess, they can't fix so they pawn it off on someone, including Trump, when Fauci and Biden and everyone else involved are just as responsible for things, they let come out of their mouthes!

Im seeing that they don't give 2 shits about common man, just our money!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote