Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

MATCHBOX PROJECT GOODNESS JANUARY 2023

Signups open 01/07/23
Signups close MN 01/14/23
Project Due 01/21/23
FINAL due after 1 week grace 01/28/23
Send out 01/31/23
Include $7 for postage.

I know you may tweak it. I will be in hospital Jan 19-21......so IF everyone will be a bit flexible on my returning them, I am cool with it.

Go wild, any media, just fill it with mini chatzchzkis of funness.... in a MINI MATCHBOX.

Ideas for matchbox projects!

This video shows both the large and the mini matchboxes, but the ideas are still good.

Images of matchbox projects.
Very cool ideas. I have a couple questions...
Do we create a matchbox for each person and we'll mail the wrangler at least 8 boxes if 9 people sign up?

If so, are we cutting it close by having a 1-week deadline after the sign up (2 weeks with the grace period) or is this more than enough time?
Not sure if I'll sign up, but it sounds like a lot of fun. I already know some that I want to create if I am able to sign up.

Reason for mentioning timeline: We won't know the final number of people signing up until Jan. 14 and the deadline to get them to the wrangler is the 21st or 28th. This will be my first tiime working on matchboxes so maybe I'm over concerned.

Last edited by Orema; 11-25-2022 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Timeline concerns
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: