Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
Just flew to Oregon from New Brunswick, Canada.
So flew SJ to Montreal, Montreal to LAX, LAX to Oregon.
Went through the detector just fine, in Montreal i did sound the alarm and my bag went to the side for them to go through, i forgot i had bought a bottle of water once i was through security in Saint John.. He merely took out the bottle of water, gave me a wink of the eye and said "be good" and handed me my bag.

i always worried i would set the alarms off with my piercing, but i didn't.. i got a pat down in LAX ...Honestly, i have had no real issues with any agents in any airports.. i flew to Oregon and back again in October with my 15 year old daughter, and very pleasant each time, got through quickly..

Personally i feel if they pat me down, search my bags, ask me questions, whatever it takes, i'm good with it.. Helps me know they're doing what is necessary to keep it safe, and i see them do the same with others and that makes me feel safe..
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great that it wasn't unpleasant.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote