Old 12-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #53
Yew

How Do You Identify?:
ftm, trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Single

Yew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am a fanatic about turning things off: lights, my computer monitor for example, and I hang a lot of my laundry even though I have a dryer. I buy some food from a co-op where it's 1/2 the grocery store price, is generally locally produced and has no sales tax (I live in a backward state that still taxes groceries); at the grocery store I look first in the discount carts and meat sections. Also, I use rags vs apertowels, and cloth napkins vs paper ones, then just wash them. I spent a summer in Spain and was impressed by the thriftiness I saw there and have added some of what I saw into my own lifestyle. I thrift shop a lot, too, since it's fun and economical. And lastly, I am not a beer snob so PBR is my friend
Yew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yew For This Useful Post: