View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #55
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

On the local news there was talk about whole foods chain opening hear.if they do I definitely will shop there,I hear it is better than most wherehouse chains,this is something to look forwards to.
We use to have a family owned produce store hear plus some on the side of the road stands as well,the main one closed and I haven''t seen any that have what I call good produce,we have a farmers market open in the festaval plaza down town but its closed at the moment.I really have near stopped buying produce at the grocery store cause it is a hit or miss to get quality fruits /veggies so whole foods shurly can do better.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: