View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #60
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I am wondering if anyone else but I have gone grocery store dumpster diving. I did it before it was fashionable and it was a source of shame for me for many years.
When I was pregnant w my daughter I was forbidden by my husband to apply for welfare or food stamps. He worked at Taco Bell part time and I could not work because the pregnancy was a very stressful one. I would go to grocery stores and dig thru their dumpsters. I got veggies and some meats, some expired boxed goods, canned goods, etc. I would clean them and cut off all the wilted or bad parts and make soups and stews out of them to feed my pregnant body.

Now everyone seems to want to do it or think its great. I kinda laughed when i saw the first documentary about it. No more shame! LOL

This has become fashionably with the college kids hear,a spot on the local news showed the things they got that looked as fresh as in the store.I hope they are careful with the choices they have some things may look good but are on the edge of spoiling.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: