View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #53
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I'm for peaceful co existance...

Except the blood suckers, black widows, brown recluse, and copperheads/water mocks...

I love bee's, have handled wasps, yellow jackets... I'm not alergic and I think a lil pain on my part is worth helping them out of the house..

I will try to shoo any flying thing out of the house.. even flys...

Unless you annoy me... If you annoy me, startle me, then more than likely you are dead...

I like spiders in my house and will put up with lil bites and the webs.. Until my kid come up with bites on his leg... then it's time to clean out the cobwebs and vacuum up all the lil dark spots and high spots..

Cockroaches? Water Bugs? Death on the spot and I'm doing a full clean to find out why I have them.. I will use sweet traps for you to take back to your homes...

Ants.. same thing.. find out where they are coming in and stop them..

I really do prefer to live and let live..