Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation
Default Great thread

For me, heaven is many things, constantly changing...but the thing that remains the same is the deep sense of peace and timelessness I feel inside. Here are some examples, some general and some very specific, of my slices of heaven....

Seagull Point, the stretch of Lake Huron beach where I grew up.

The streets of Bruges in Belgium, where I had easily the most romantic experience with another person I have ever had.

Any visit to Snowbound Books in Marquette, Michigan.

The French Quarter.

Between the creamy thighs of a beautiful woman.

Over a cup of coffee or similar hot beverage with a person of amazing soul.

A hike along Rainbow Falls Gorge near Bessemer, Michigan.

A strip of beach on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Thompson's Harbor State Park in northern Michigan with warblers dripping from the trees on a mid-May morning.

A hike in the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore area of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, with its remnant boreal forests.

A great meal at Second Empire in Raleigh, NC; or Della Notte in Baltimore, MD; Cascadia in Seattle (now closed) or the Rowe Inn in Ellsworth, MI; or the best chicken salad wrap ever at Dish in Traverse City, MI; shrimp and grits at NoFo or the Flying Biscuit in Raleigh; or great deli at The Bagel in Chicago.

Any art museum, anywhere.

A night game at Comerica Park in Detroit.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: